Purchase the Wahls Seminar 2015
The Wahls Protocol – In Person Seminar
Video of Last Year Attendees’ Testimonials
Watch this video testimonials from the seminar attendees from 2014.
Save the Date
On August 13-15th at the Marriot in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, I will offer another seminar where you can meet me in person and learn to transform your health simply by changing what you eat and what you do each day.
In this seminar, I will teach you, just as I teach the patients in my therapeutic lifestyle clinic, the Functional Medicine principles you can use to rebuild your life. I will explain why these changes are so powerful and then show you how to begin your journey.
As soon as you reserve your spot for this life-changing seminar, you will receive a medical symptoms questionnaire to complete. You will be asked about the health of your parents prior to your conception, the health of your mom during her pregnancy with you, how many courses of antibiotics you’ve had in your life and how young you were when you first took antibiotics, toxin exposures over your lifetime, and episodes of major stress. We will help you use this information to complete your Functional Medicine Timeline and your Functional Medicine Matrix, which will give you new insights about how diet, lifestyle, and environment contributed to the health challenges you are experiencing now.
This seminar is priceless!
Seeing a functional medicine practitioner privately often costs many thousands of dollars, and the waiting period for an appointment can be more than 9 months – if there is even a practitioner in your area. Instead of waiting to spend a lot of money, you can come to our seminar, create a timeline of your health, and better understand the intersection of a lifetime of diet, lifestyle, and environmental factors that created the health state you have today. The insights are invaluable.
People call from all around the globe to see Dr. Wahls, but she does not see patients privately. The best way to take control of your health using her expertise is to attend this seminar. Last year’s attendees came from around the world to work with Dr. Wahls. This year we’ve expanded the venue and lengthened the program to three days. You will have access to a private Facebook group and a membership site with audio and video lectures and printed materials that will be updated for a year. At this seminar you will meet others who are ready to restore their health and vitality and want support during this journey.
Don’t delay. Space is limited!
During the seminar, you will:
- Learn the difference between Functional Medicine and conventional medicine
- Complete the timeline of your health story
- Complete the Functional Medicine matrix using your timeline
- Understand what key physiologies are often impacted and how to address those problems
- Learn how environmental factors like diet, stress, toxin, activity level, and even the bacteria living in your bowels can create disease states
- Learn how to speak to your primary care doctor about diet and lifestyle issues
- Practice stress-reducing strategies
- Review the Wahls™ Diet plans
- Develop strategies for implementing the Wahls Protocol™ programs
- Have your timeline and Functional Medicine matrix reviewed along with those of others in the group
- Learn about exercise and how to select a physical therapist, exercise class, or personal trainer
- Learn about electrical therapy and electrical therapy devices
- Learn more about food sensitivity testing options and Functional Medicine evaluations
- Establish your goals and determine which diet and lifestyle changes you will make
Brand-new additions to this year’s seminar this year:
- Enhanced materials to help you complete the Functional Medicine Timeline and Functional Medicine Matrix more accurately
- Testimonials from Wahls Warriors whose serious illnesses (including cancer and diabetes) have been helped by the Wahls Protocol™
- Finding the internal motivation for you (and others) to adopt diet and lifestyle changes
- How to improve your hormonal balance and improve sleep quality
- How to use Yoga and Tai Chi for physical healing and mental well-being (regardless of disability level)
- How a physical therapist can assist with improving function
- How to use a therapeutic weighted vest (Balance Wear) to reduce pain and improve balance and gait
- Demonstration of neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy session
- Panel discussion on how adopting the Wahls Protocol™ impacted family members
- The role of the microbiome in health, including fecal transplants
- Epigenetics and how changing gene expression impacts health and disease
- Growing your own food
- How to cook at home more effectively when you have weak hands
- Private Facebook community
- Wahls Protocol Annual Membership starting August 1st, 2015
- Wahls Warrior Coaching: Lay attendees will have the first opportunity to sign up for the Wahls Protocol™ Coaching program (currently in development), which will include testing for licensing to use the term Wahls Protocol™ Coach.
- Listing as having attended Wahls Protocol™ Seminar for one year for licensed health care practitioners and allied health professionals who attend the seminar. (Some restrictions apply; must submit license and/or certificate, complete agreement and sastisfactory test result.)
Limited Seating Available
I get phone calls from all over the world from people who want to make an appointment with me, who want help with their pain, brain fog, weakness, autoimmune problems, and many other symptoms. Unfortunately, I cannot see these people; my only clinics are at the VA Hospital, where I see veterans in the traumatic brain injury clinic and people with complex chronic health problems in a therapeutic lifestyle clinic. I don’t have a private practice so I can’t be your personal doctor.
That’s why I created this event. I want to bring health to as many people as I can. So join me for this life-changing three-day seminar. I will teach you all you need to know to get your health back on track.
Last year’s seminar sold out within 24 hours so reserve your spot now. Starting May 21, registration will increase by $200.
Testimonials from Last Year’s Attendees
Watch all the testimonials from those that attended last year’s seminar:
Hotel & Airline Info – Marriott Cedar Rapids
Please do not book your hotel or airline ticket until you receive an email confirming your seat. Discounted hotel information will be sent to you after you have a confirmed seat.
If you’re on the waiting list, we will notify you as soon as you have a confirmed seat. Please do NOT book flights or hotel accommodations until you have received an email that confirms that you have a seat in the seminar.
Join us for a fundraiser dinner on Friday evening! More details will be released at a later date.
- I am ready to register RIGHT NOW before the limited seats are filled!
- Payment: All payments are non-refundable. Full payment is required to confirm your registration. The event is limited in size and will fill quickly. Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until full payment is received and you receive a confirmation invoice. Terry Wahls LLC., reserves the right to place you on a waiting list should the space be unavailable when payment is submitted. Payment will only be refunded if the space is sold out.
- Payment is accepted by, Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, American Express, and PayPal.
- Cancellation by Attendee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. In the event of cancellation, Attendee will be given access to the pre-recorded Wahls Seminar and materials from the seminar. Attendee is solely responsible for a cancellation of hotel, airline, and/or car rental reservations. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Attendee’s cancellation of the Seminar.
- Cancellation by Wahls. In the unlikely event of Wahls’ cancellation, if specific speakers are cancelled, the seminar will be continued with alternative speakers and prerecorded material as needed to conduct the live event. Alternatively, if the entire live seminar is cancelled, Attendee will be provided access to a pre-recorded version of the specific Wahls Seminar. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Wahls cancellation of the Seminar.
- Terry Wahls, LLC., reserves the right to cancel or reschedule for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure. If the event is canceled, Terry Wahls, LLC,s’ only responsibility will be to provide access to the pre-recorded seminar lectures, semniar lectures and seminar materials via the seminar membership site. Terry Wahls LLC., cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements.
- See Wahls Protocol Seminar User Agreement 2015