Parsley is packed with vitamins and minerals and is very inexpensive for the nutrition contained within them. If you are on a tight budget, parsley and green cabbage may be some of the best nutrition for your buck.
Parsley Green Smoothie
- 1 cup of green grapes
- 1 entire clump of parsley coarsely chopped
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup ice
- Lime or lemon juice to taste to cut bitterness.
- Mince parsley stems and leaves together.
- Combine with green grapes and place in blender with water and ice combination. Blend on high.
- Add the lime or lemon juice.
Showing 2 comments
I used pineapple in place of the grapes. Tastes good and is a good use of parsley left over from making a dish.
so it takes an entire bunch of parsley to equal 5 kale leaves? wow