Grow your practice with research-backed strategies to help autoimmune, neurologic, and chronically diseased patients.
Grow your practice with research-backed strategies to give hope to autoimmune, neurologic, and chronically diseased patients.
WHERE: Anywhere you have an internet connection via ZOOM
Join Dr. Terry Wahls and her lineup of curated experts for a 2-day online event geared towards health practitioners and those studying or aspiring to become health practitioners, such as health coaches, doctors, nurses, acupuncturists, nutritionists, and more.
This year’s event will be focused on research-backed strategies to managing your autoimmune, neurologic, and chronically diseased patients and will stream LIVE right to your living room. Learn how healing and recovery are possible for these patients when you have the right tools and strategies in place.
If you’re ready to deepen your understanding of autoimmune, neurologic, and chronic disorders and the role of diet and lifestyle in reversing them, so you can provide sound scientific and practical advice that can give your patients hope, then join us in February 2021. This is going to be a transformative, interactive, online experience.
To secure your Amplify registration ticket, click below.
Day 1 Sessions:
10:00 AM CST—6:15 PM CST
- Dr. Wahls: Combatting Neurodegeneration Parts 1 & 2
- Dr. Wahls: MS Dietary Research Update
- Dr. Jocelyn Strand from Biocidin
- Garret Salpeter from Neufit: Electrical Stimulation and Rehab
- Dr. Ken Sharlin: Dr. Roy Walford, ALS, and the Dream of Longevity – Lessons Learned from the Field and the Lab.
- Dr. Becky Campbell: Histamine Intolerance, Autoimmunity, and Multiple Sclerosis—a BONUS recording
- And more to be added soon!
Day 2 Sessions:
10:00 AM CST—6:00 PM CST
- Dr. Elisa Song: Managing SARS-CoV-2
- Dr. Tom Moorecroft: Tickborne Infections
- Dr. Wahls: Updates to The Wahls Protocol®
- Jessica Berman from BodyBio on Phosphatidyl Choline
- Janet Clark: Running Group Lifestyle Clinic At The Veterans Affairs Clinic
- Dr. Nicole Apelian: Reishi, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail: Medicinal Mushrooms and MS
- Dr. Wahls: Antinutrients
- Dr. Wahls: Using Story In Your Practice
- And more being added soon!
Two Full Days
Live online training sessions with Dr. Terry Wahls and her carefully-curated guest speakers.
Using the magic of high tech, you’ll get to meet new colleagues and health enthusiasts.
Without having to leave the comfort of your own home, experience a retreat-like experience. Mindful breaks will allow you to stay focused and take care of yourself.
Sign up today if you are a health practitioner looking to amplify your practice with practical, research-backed strategies to give your patients hope and inspire their healing.
Not only will you learn new information, but you will learn new ways to teach these concepts and principles to your patients. Janet Clark will share her insights on running a group lifestyle clinic and I will teach you about the power of using “story” in your practice to connect with your patients.
*This event is not eligible for CEU’s
Dr. Terry Wahls
Dr. Terry Wahls is an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner and a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa where she conducts clinical trials. In 2018 she was awarded the Institute for Functional Medicine’s Linus Pauling Award for her contributions in research, clinical care and patient advocacy. She is also a patient with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, which confined her to a tilt-recline wheelchair for four years. Dr. Wahls restored her health using a diet and lifestyle program she designed specifically for her brain and now pedals her bike to work each day. She is the author of The Wahls Protocol: A Radical New Way to Treat All Chronic Autoimmune Conditions Using Paleo Principles, Learn more about her MS clinical trials by reaching out to her team: MSDietStudy@healthcare.uiowa.edu.
Terms & Conditions
- I am ready to register RIGHT NOW before the limited seats are filled!
- Payment: All payments are non-refundable. Full payment is required to confirm your registration. The event is limited in size and will fill quickly. Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until full payment is received and you receive a confirmation invoice. Terry Wahls LLC., reserves the right to place you on a waiting list should the space be unavailable when payment is submitted.
- Payment is accepted by, Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, American Express and PayPal.
- Cancellation by Attendee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. In the event of cancellation, Attendee will be given access to the pre-recorded Virtual Amplify Retreat and materials from the seminar. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Attendee’s cancellation of the Virtual Amplify Retreat.
- Cancellation by Wahls. In the unlikely event of Wahls’ cancellation, if specific speakers are cancelled, the seminar will be continued with alternative speakers and prerecorded material as needed to conduct the live event. Alternatively, if the entire live Virtual Amplify Retreat is cancelled, Attendee will be provided access to a pre-recorded version of the specific Virtual Amplify Retreat. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Wahls cancellation of the Virtual Amplify Retreat.
- Terry Wahls, LLC, reserves the right to cancel or reschedule for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure. If the event is canceled, Terry Wahls, LLC’s only responsibility will be to provide access to the pre-recorded Virtual Amplify Retreat lectures, Virtual Amplify Retreat lectures and Virtual Amplify Retreat materials via the seminar membership site. Terry Wahls LLC., cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of other arrangements.
- By purchasing a registration to the Virtual Amplify Retreat, you giving consent to our sponsors Biocidin, Neufit, Lifepro, and Bodybio to send you email marketing.
- By purchasing a registration to Virtual Amplify Retreat, this constitutes as acknowledgment and acceptance on behalf of myself (and the individual(s) for whom I’ve purchased a registration) to the following:
(A) Any and all audio-visual video, film, or photographic recording of Virtual Amplify Retreat for future marketing and publicity use by Dr. Terry Wahls and The Wahls Foundation.
(B) I consent to the recording of me, my voice, and my likeness, and grant The Wahls Foundation and Dr. Terry Wahls the rights to reproduce, display, distribute, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any photos or footage, whole or in part, for potential promotional and marketing materials related to Dr. Wahls, without any compensation whatsoever.
(C) I further understand and agree that Dr. Terry Wahls is under no obligation to capture photos or footage of me, or to make use of any photos or footage if they are created at Virtual Amplify Retreat.See terms and conditions.