The Nutritional Therapy Association is a Wahls Protocol Seminar and Retreat Sponsor.
Are you passionate about holistic nutrition? Do you believe that no one diet fits all? Do you want to be able to identify and support nutritional imbalances and deficiencies and empower others to live healthfully?
The Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA) educates and trains people like you to become leaders in your communities and help people restore health and wellness on an individual level.
During your time at the NTA, you’ll dive deep into topics such as digestion, blood sugar regulation, hormones, minerals, hydration, lifestyle factors, and many more that will empower you to restore the foundations of health for yourself and others.
Sounds pretty amazing, right?
If you’re interested in learning more about our curriculum, watch the video below or sign up to take our free 7-day Nutritional Therapy 101 course at nutritionaltherapy.com.
What makes the NTA programs different?
We believe our programs (https://nutritionaltherapy.
com/nutritional-therapy- programs/) have some unique characteristics that set us apart, including:
- Accessible offerings: We offer both online-only (NTC) and hybrid on-line/in-person (NTP) options to suit a variety of schedules and needs.
- Ancestral-based philosophy: Our curriculum emphasizes ancestral wisdom, bio-individuality, and real, whole foods as a foundation.
- Depth of study: Our courses dive deep, allowing our students to understand the root cause of nutritional imbalances and deficiencies and learn what it takes to correct them.
We explore how the body’s systems work together so that our students have a robust understanding of the key systems that are affected by and supported through nutritional therapy.
- Powerful assessment tools: We provide our students with practical, actionable assessment tools so that they can successfully determine their client’s nutritional imbalances and deficiencies and support them with nutritional therapy.
- Clinical skillset: We break down anatomical and physiological concepts in a way that creates clinical competency so that our graduates can feel confident as practitioners and be equipped to achieve results.
- Mission-driven community: While many communities within the wellness space have strong beliefs about health, we believe that none match the dedication, passion, and depth of knowledge of the NTA’s community.
- A strong foundation: The NTA has been around for over 20 years and continues to evaluate and refine its courses through current scientific research and a holistic, ancestral nutrition lens.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your holistic nutrition journey, it’s the perfect time to sign up for class. Enrollment is open through September 6.
Don’t miss out! Sign up for a September class and start your journey today!
+ Learn more about our Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Program (https://nutritionaltherapy.
+ Learn more about our Nutritional Therapy Consultant Program (https://nutritionaltherapy.
NTA graduates qualify for the Wahls Protocol Health Professional Certification.
Earn 24 NTA CEU’s when you earn your Wahls Protocol Certification!
Christie Banners, BA, NTP, IHS
Christie’s path to nutrition started with her own health crisis. The idea that food could heal was transformative and led to a complete career change and new life direction. The health changes experienced in her own home brought her to Nutritional Therapy and currently to the classroom as a Lead Instructor for the NTA’s Nutritional Therapy Practitioner program. She comes from a long line of educators and storytellers and is thrilled to be able to share this life-changing knowledge in the classroom and with clients alike.