Radish Beef Soup
- 1 pint rich beef bone stock, warmed, ¼ cup will be reserved
- 1 bunch radish greens, rinsed, then soaked in water to remove debris
- 5 radishes, slices from 1 reserved and quartered
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 small zucchini quartered and sliced
- 8 crimini mushrooms cut in 6ths
- Blend the beff stock, radish greens, radishes, dry mustard, and salt in a Vitamix, or the blender of your choice, until warm.
- Sauté zucchini and mushrooms in reserved beef stock.
- Divide veggies into soup bowls, pour slightly foamy stock over and garnish with reserved radish quarters.
- Serve with Crispy Kale on the side adding one Kale leaf for soup garnish.