Power Sports Drink Smoothie
Ready-to-buy drinks with antioxidants, vitamins, and caffeine continue to grow in popularity – but why pay so much money for a product that is inferior to what you can so easily make at home?
This “sports drink” supplies many antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals courtesy of the tea, ginger, and fruit juice. It also has some caffeine, which increases alertness, and theanine, which improves focus.
- 4 bags of green tea
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 1 to 2 slices of fresh ginger
- 3 cups of 100% fruit juice
- molasses to taste (optional)
- Brew 4 bags of green tea and the ginger using 3 cups of boiling water.
- Add fruit juice and molasses, if desired.