Fruity Spinach Salad
- 1 lb. fresh spinach, washed, dried, torn into pieces
- 1 pint fresh organic strawberries or raspberries, washed
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ¼ cup flaxseed oil
- ¼ cup safflower oil
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp molasses
- Cut berries in half and arrange over spinach in serving bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Just before serving, pour over salad and toss.
- Garnish with nuts.
I have excerpted the following from with permission from [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/Minding-Mitochondria-2nd-progressive-wheelchair/dp/0982175086/ref=tmm_pap_title_0″ target=”_blank”]Minding My Mitochondria: How I Overcame Secondary Progressive MS And Got Out Of My Wheelchair 2nd Edition[/url]