- January 7: Smart Drugs Smarts Interview with Jesse Lawler
- January 8: Food Matters TV 6pm – 7pm CST
- January 10: Women of Influence with Erin Becker
- January 20: Primal Diet Radio Interview with Beverly Meyer
- January 22: Healthy Holistic Interview
- January 23: Five to Thrive Interview
- January 17 – Minding My Mitochondria, Iowa City Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet,Coralville Mariott, Coralville, Iowa
- January 17 – Pam Killeen Radio interview New London, Ontario, Canada; Health and Wellness Coach – Actual interview http://tinyurl.com/bdf93yv
- January 25 – Blog post Over Coming MS – Dr. George Jelinik (Australia) – http://www.phoenixhelix.com/2013/01/31/terrys-story/
- February 21 – Turn Back The Clock and Grow Younger Year By Year, sponsored by New Pioneer Cooperative, Unitarian-Universalist Society of Iowa City, Iowa | Minding Your Mitochondria, Iowa Rehabilitation, Clarion, Coralville, Iowa
- February 27 – Radio Interview with Deanna Kirkpatrick – Multiple Sclerosis Unplugged
- March 1 – Food and Brain Health, Family Medicine, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- March 3 – Podcast with Jonathan Bailors – http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/jonathan-bailors-smarter-science-of-slim-podcast/
- March 8 – Minding Your Mitochondria: Facilitating Recovery From Brain Injury Conf 21stAnnual Meeting, West Des Moines, Iowa. More information: http://www.biaia.org/
- March 15 – Resident Health, Family Medicine, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- March 28-30 – Minding My Mitochondria: Recovering Your Brain Using Food, Paleo f(x) 2013: Moving Theory to Practice, Austin, Texas. More information: http://therealpaleofx.com/
- April 2 – Radio interview SmartDrugSmarts
- April 26 – A combined intervention for patients with secondary progressive MS, University of Iowa Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Science Research Day, 1-2 PM, Medical Education & Research Facility, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
- May 2 – Turn Back The Clock and Grow Younger Year By Year, sponsored by New Pioneer Cooperative, at the Unitarian-Universalist Society of Iowa City, 10 S Gilbert, Iowa City, Iowa
- June 28 – Anh Thu Nguyen
- June 30 – Jonathan Bailor – http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/terry-wahls
- July 7 – Hunger Weight; New Pioneer
- July 9 – Food Weight and Hunger sponsored by New Pioneer Cooperative, at the Unitarian-Universalist Society of Iowa City, 10 S Gilbert, Iowa City, Iowa
- July 13 – Dr. Terry Wahls on Reversing MS with Food – On Diet and Health
- July 22 – Beverly Meyer – http://www.ondietandhealth.com/podcast/dr-terry-wahls-on-ms-and-diet-podcast/
- August 15 – Developing The Wahls Diet™, A Structured Paleo Diet, For The Clinical Trial Treating Secondary Progressive MS, 3rd Annual Ancestral Health Symposium, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Assessing a Paleo Diet In Those With Relapsing-Remitting MS, Poster Session presented by Amanda Irish (Dr. Wahls Research Assistant), 3rd Annual Ancestral Health Symposium, Atlanta, Georgia.
- August 22 – 180 Nutrition – http://www.180nutrition.com.au/2013/08/02/dr-terry-wahls/
- September 26 – Minding My Mitochondria to Defeat Progressive MS, CLSA, Hong Kong, China
- October 15 – Tune Up Your Brain, sponsored by New Pioneer Cooperative, at the Unitarian-Universalist Society of Iowa City, 10 S. Gilbert, Iowa City, Iowa.
- October 16 – Free the Animal with Richard Nikoley. The Dr. Wahls Interview you don’t want to miss.
- Dr. Terry Wahls Speaks with Free the Animal blogger, Richard Nikoley about her upcoming book, The Wahls Protocol™. In the interview, Dr. Wahls fields questions about her Paleo and hunter gatherer-derived principles along with the importance of building a nutrient dense diet. Dr. Wahls also answers the question what she would do if she were Surgeon General and addresses the intimate aspects of her life.
- October 21 – Dr. Rob Hoffman and Intelligent Medicine Podcast. Find out more about The Hoffman Center and Intelligent Medicine. Here is the link to the interview.
- Dr. Terry Wahls chats with Dr. Ronald Hoffman about her personal journey with multiple sclerosis. Included, Dr. Wahls touches on the importance of eating to properly nourish your mitochondria, the part of your cells that create energy for life. Dr. Wahls has built a nutrient dense diet based on hunter gatherer principles and explains the importance of adopting this diet in order to deter autoimmune disease. Included is an overview of the various levels of the Wahls Diet™ and her new book, The Wahls Protocol™.
- October 22nd – Interview with Jeffery Bland, Journal Article. Clinician of the Month on FMU (Functional Medicine Update)
- October 29th – Interview with Robyn. Self Care Revolution
- November 4th – The Smarter Side of Slim with Jonathan.
- November 4th – MS Station Radio with Dr. John Souglides
- Dr. Souglides’ radio show: http://awakeradio.co.uk/ and http://shazizzradio.com/
- Dr. Souglides’ podcasts: http://souglides.co.za/John-
- November 21 – Iowa Women of Innovation Awards banquet. I’m the Keynote speaker this year and I’ll be talking about my personal transformation, research, and entrepreneurial journey.
- November 26 – The Gabriel Method
- Minding Your Mitochondria, Presidential Forum, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, February 29, 2012.
- Minding Your Mitochondria: Nutritional treatment for multiple sclerosis; Chronic Venous Disease in Multiple Sclerosis – 2nd Annual conference, Hubbard Foundation, San Diego, CA, May 12, 2012.
- Minding Your Mitochondria, Ancestral Health Symposium, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, MA, August 11, 2012
- Living La Vida Low-Carb Show, January 16, 2012http://www.thelivinlowcarbshow.com/shownotes/5710/533-dr-terry-wahls-overcomes-ms-by-minding-her-mitochondria/
- It’s Rain Making Time, January 16, 2012 http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2012/terrywahls/
- Tom Corson-Knowles, January 21, 2012 http://www.tomcorsonknowles.com/blog/how-terry-wahls-reversed-multiple-sclerosis-with-a-healthy-diet/
- Wellsphere, January 21, 2012 http://www.wellsphere.com/weight-loss-article/how-terry-wahls-reversed-multiple-sclerosis-with-a-healthy-diet/1601983
- Underground Wellness, April 17, 2012 http://www.paleojay.com/2012/04/dr-terry-wahls-interviewed-by-sean.html
- Bullet Proof Executive, May 12, 2012 http://www.bulletproofexec.com/podcast-29-minding-my-mitochondria-with-dr-terry-wahls-md/
- The Morning Show, May 12, 2012 http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-terry-wahls-the-wahls-protocol-defeating-progressive-ms-without-drugs-may-17-2012/
- Fruit and Veggie 30 Day Challengehttp://www.fruitandveggiechallenge.com/InterviewwithTerryWahlsMD.aspx
- Authentic Health Coach, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9D3CTnn83k
- Vibrant Vida http://www.vibrantvida.com/artofnutrition-tv-episode-1-dr-terry-wahls-interview/
- Healthy You Radio www.healthyyouradio.com/ with Keesha Ewers, ARNP – http://www.healthyyouradio.com/dr-terry-wahls
- Blog Talk Radio- www.blogtalkradio.com/…/defeating-multiple-sclerosis-without-drugs–dr-terry–wahls
- Laurie Erdman blog
- Primal Docs web posting and membership – http://primaldocs.com/listing/terry-wahls/
- Pain Database blog – http://paindatabase.com/wahls-diet/
- Julianne Paleo & Zone Nutrition – http://paleozonenutrition.com/2012/02/08/a-new-experiment-dr-wahls-super-nutrient-paleo-diet-9-cups-veggies-a-day/
- Free The Animal – http://freetheanimal.com/2011/12/dont-listen-to-me-listen-to-dr-terry-wahls-cured-from-debilitating-multiple-sclerosis-ms-on-a-paleo-diet.html
- MS Guided Journey – http://msguidedjourney.wordpress.com/tag/terry-wahls/
- Multiple Sclerosis Society UK – http://www.mssociety.org.uk/forum/primary-progressive-ms/dr-terry-wahls
- Paleo Hacks – http://paleohacks.com/questions/80936/has-anyone-seen-dr-terry-wahls-video-re-curing-her-ms#axzz2FWfwQByg
- Care Cure Forums – http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=173519
- Sterling Health – http://healthsterling.com/ideas/terry-wahls/
- Ask Nicola – http://asknicola.blogspot.com/2011/12/question-and-answers-about-diet-ms-and.html
- Room For all – http://www.whealthysolutions.com/tag/terry-wahls-diet/
- MSstationRadio – http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bookclub/2012/12/18/dr-wahls-the-wahls-protocol-2
- Intensive Nutrition and Electrical Stimulation in the Setting of Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis – Preliminary Data, Internal Medicine Research Day, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, February 10, 2011
- Up from the Chair, Plenary Speaker, Beyond Rubies Women’s Conference, Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, March 17, 2011.
- How I Defeated Progressive MS Using Food NOT Drugs, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, March 12, 201.
- Support Your Happy Healthy Brain, VA Iowa City Medical Center, Iowa City, Iowa, March 30, 2011.
- Up from the Wheelchair – A physician uses translational science, intensive nutrition, electrical stimulation and mighty mitochondria to defeat secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, Grand Rounds, Community Hospital, Davenport, Iowa, April 6, 2011.
- Up from the Wheelchair, Minneapolis, Minnesota, April 22, 2011.
- Grow Your Own Food As Medicine, Backyard Abundance, Iowa City, Iowa, April 30, 2011.
- Food as Medicine Lecture Series with the following institutions: University of Iowa, VA Iowa City Medical Center, Kirkwood Community College and New Pioneer Cooperative, Iowa City, Iowa and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Building Blocks for a Better Brain, plenary speaker, Iowa Chapter National Alliance for Mentally Ill, Ames, Iowa, October 11, 2011
- Minding Your Mitochondria, TEDx Iowa City, Iowa City, Iowa, November 11, 2011.
- Iowa City People, January 27, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPVsO8omy4
- New Conscious Reviews, September 29, 2011 http://www.ncreview.com/reviews/my-listings/user922/?cat=21
- Bottom Line Publications: Dr. Wahls’s Brain Boosting Diet Helped Her Conquer Multiple Sclerosis http://bottomlinepublications.com/content/tempimport/dr-terry-wahlss-brain-boosting-diet-helped-her-conquer-multiple-sclerosis
- Dr. Mercola’s health newsletter – http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/12/23/overcoming-multiple-sclerosis-through-diet.aspx
- Cryptogon.com – http://cryptogon.com/?p=26627
- Dr. Frank Lipman – http://www.drfranklipman.com/dr-terry-wahls-on-minding-your-mitochondria/
- Permies.com – http://www.permies.com/t/16746/paleo/TedX-lecture-paleo-MS-parkinsons
- Smart Girl Politics http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profiles/blogs/dr-terry-wahls-reversed-her-ms-with-diet
- CoconutCreamcare.com – http://coconutcreamcare.com/2012/08/17/dr-terry-wahls-reversed-her-ms-with-diet/
- Foodmatters.tv – http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/how-a-doctor-cured-herself-using-food-alone
- Wealthy solutions http://www.whealthysolutions.com/tag/terry-wahls-diet/
- Food As Medicine Lecture Series (13 lectures), New Pioneer Cooperative, University of Iowa, Kirkwood Community College, Iowa City Community School District, Iowa City, Iowa, January 1 – December 30, 2010. (4 lectures over the year) Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, January 1, 2010- December 30, 2010.
- Food As Medicine, Bayside Family Camp, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, July 15, 2010.
- Abundant Health and Backyard Garden Tour, Produced jointly with Backyard Abundance, Iowa City, Iowa, August 21, 2010.
- Restoring Your Health Seminar, produced jointly with Chef Allie Kent, Unitarian Universalist Church, Iowa City, Iowa, August 28, 2010.
- Support Your Happy Healthy Brain – The Second Half of Your Life, Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, November 14, 2010.
- Intensive Directed Nutrition and Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation in the Setting of Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis. Case Report and Review of the Theoretic Mechanisms of Action. Nutrition Symposium, Graduate Center for Nutritional Services, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, May 14, 2010.
- Up from the Wheelchair – A physician uses translational science, intensive nutrition, electrical stimulation and mighty mitochondria to defeat secondary progressive multiple sclerosis, Albert Einstein Medical School, Bronx, New York, December 6, 2010.
- Intensive Nutrition, Plenary Speaker, Functional Clinical Nutrition, Institute for Functional Medicine, Hollywood, Florida, December 10, 2010.
- Intensive Directed Nutrition for the Brain. Psychiatry Grand Rounds, Carver College of Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, December 14, 2010.
- Interview – The Self Healing Coach, September 19, 2010 http://www.theselfhealingcoach.com/2010/09/19/karen-gordon-interviews-dr-terry-wahls/
- Up From The Chair, Direct MS Charity, Calgary, Canada, October 5, 2009
- Brain Health and Food. The Second Half: Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, November 5, 2009.
- Personalized Medicine First Hand: Overcoming Secondary Progressive MS, 16th Annual Meeting of Society of Free Radical Biology and Medicine, San Francisco, CA, November 21, 2009.
- Interview – A Stellar Life November 23, 2009 http://dj-astellarlife.blogspot.com/2009/11/exclusive-interview-with-dr-terry-l.html
- Interview – Up from the Chair – on The Exchange, December 8th, 2008
- Interview – Traumatic Brain Injury with Dr. Michael Hall on The Exchange, December 23, 2008.
To schedule a lecture with Dr. Wahls, visit our media contact page.