How do I get started with the Wahls Protocol?
Many people newly diagnosed or new to hearing about Dr. Wahls find her testimony to be very compelling and they want to jump right in and start the Wahls Protocol, but some aren’t sure how to start making changes. Here are some suggested resources you can use to get started:
- If you haven’t yet, grab a copy of the Wahls Protocol.
- Become a Wahls Warrior by joining the Wahls Protocol Membership site. In the membership site, you will find peer support and many resources to help you while reading the Wahls Protocol and afterwards as well. The annual membership comes with a secret Facebook support group.
- Sign up for the 30 Day QuickStart Level 1. Leann Ely and Dr. Wahls teamed up to create menus and shopping lists for 30 days to help you jump start into shopping and cooking in a new way. The quickstart comes with a Facebook support group. Each level of the Wahls Protocol has a quickstart.
- Attend a Wahls Protocol Seminar. Each year Dr. Wahls holds 2-3 day seminar in person in Iowa. This is the only opportunity to meet Dr. Wahls in person and meet your peers in person as well.
- Order food on Pete’s Paleo. Pete’s Paleo has teamed up with Dr. Terry Wahls to provide ready-to-eat meals for the WAHLS PALEO™ diet and are also Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) friendly.
The WAHLS PROTOCOL™ program is an integrative approach to healing chronic auto-immune conditions by a doctor, researcher, and sufferer of progressive MS.