Quality supplements for health professionals – Belinda Reynolds of Bioceuticals
Knowing where to source supplements is a challenge with all of the options on the market today. Dietary supplements are complex products which makes it so important to do the research to find a source you trust.
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements and last spring, I traveled to Australia to speak at BioCeuticals Research Symposium. I was very impressed with this educational event and extended an invite to be a sponsor at my annual Seminar. Learn more about sourcing BioCeutcals here:
Who is BioCeuticals?
BioCeuticals is Australia’s leading provider of nutritional and therapeutic supplements. Renowned for manufacturing and delivering high-quality integrative medicines to healthcare practitioners, BioCeuticals aims to consistently raise the standards of natural-based therapies.
With quality, innovation, and integrity as guiding principles, BioCeuticals is at the forefront of ensuring complementary and alternative medicines (CAMs) become an integral part of the Australian allied healthcare industry.
BioCeuticals has a strong commitment to research, functional formulas, and reliable practitioner support. Our supplements are recognized by qualified healthcare practitioners as well as patients; a fact that reflects our reputation as a progressive force in integrative health.
BioCeuticals has achieved countless industry firsts, including:
- First company to put clinically researched, dairy-free LAB4 probiotic blend onto the Australian market.
- First to successfully put Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic onto the Australian market – our SB Floractiv®.
- First complementary medicine company to be accepted by Medicines Australia, in recognition of our ongoing research into novel and integrative medicines.
- First to put a shelf-stable, vitamin D emulsion on the Australian market, with multiple patents pending on the products – D3 Drops and D3 Drops Forte.
- First to successfully put UltraMag® magnesium amino acid chelate onto the Australian market – our best-selling Ultra Muscleze®.
- First to combine probiotics and enzymes in a stable formula, as seen in our unique and convenient blend ProbioZyme®.
- First in Australia to combine antimicrobial lactoferrin, Saccharomyces boulardii yeast probiotic and vitamin A in one convenient formula supporting systemic immunity.
- First nutraceutical company to be accepted onto the NEHTA National Products Catalogue for hospitals, sitting side by side next to hospital pharmaceuticals as equals.
BioCeuticals products are developed by integrative health practitioners for integrative health practitioners – we have the professional expertise to produce products and solutions of the highest quality.
About Belinda Reynolds BScNut&Diet(Hon):
Belinda graduated with an Honours Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics in 2003. She has been involved in the complementary medicine industry for over 18 years, 14 of these working for BioCeuticals. She is currently the Education Manager, and regularly presents to audiences throughout Australia, New Zealand and the US. She has worked as a Practitioner Sales Consultant, Team Leader, Educator and Writer, with an involvement in Marketing and Product Development. Outside of this Belinda has lectured at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies (ACNT) and Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM), contributed nutrition-related articles to a variety of publications, and has been a guest speaker at a number of industry events.
Belinda’s greatest passion is assisting practitioners in developing their knowledge by educating on new research in the area of integrative medicine. Her key interests are mood health, immune modulation, the human microbiome and the impact they have on overall health.