Teaching the Wahls Protocol is a certification program for health/wellness coaches, nutrition professionals, and licensed medical professionals.
SAVE THE DATE! AUGUST 3RD-6TH, 2017 IN CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
To receive certification, participants must attend the Wahls Protocol® Seminar and the Health Professional Workshop (August 3 – 6, 2017) and pass a case study certification exam.
Following successful completion of the certification program, Certified Coaches and Certified Practitioners will be listed on the Wahls Protocol® Directory.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have an Associate Degree or higher
- Must have current coaching certification or nutrition certification OR Must have a graduate degree in corresponding medical field
- Must have a state-issued license to diagnose and treat medical, musculoskeletal, or mental health problems
- American Council on Exercise
- Bark Coaching Institute
- Catalyst Coaching Institute
- Duke Integrative Medicine
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Institute of Transformational Nutrition
- Intrinsic Coach International
- National Institute of Whole Health
- Mentor Coach
- Real Balance Global Wellness Services
- Wellcoaches Corporation
- Wellness Inventory
- Completion of the Institute of Functional Medicine’s “Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice” or equivalent, to be reviewed on case-by-case basis
If your program isn’t listed, we will review your qualifications when you submit your application.
Requirements to Become A Wahls Protocol® Certified health professional
- Meet Eligibility Requirements
- Attend the Wahls Protocol® Seminar
- Attend the Wahls Protocol® Health Professional Workshop
- Successful completion of the Teaching The Wahls Protocol Certification Exam
Requirements to maintain and renew Certification
To maintain your status:
- Must sign the licensing agreement
- Your first year’s certification fee will be waived, each additional year of your certification will cost $97 (our cost for keeping our Wahls Protocol Health Professional Directory up-to-date) and will be auto-renewed.
- Maintain active certification/licensing
- You will be listed on the Wahls Protocol Health Professional Directory.
- Submit non-refundable $25 application fee
- Complete application form sent via email
- Must apply with a scanned certificate of completion of current copy of practicing licenses &/or applicable course completion documentation
- Must attend in-person Wahls Protocol Seminar and Health Professional Workshop (Reserve seat)
- Once I have received all required application materials, your file will be reviewed to ensure the criteria listed under Eligibility are met
- After your application is approved you will be required to pay $597 to take the certification exam.
About This Program
The Health Professional Workshop
NOTE: Attending the Health Professional Workshop will not automatically result in certification! It is, however, required to receive certification.
- I am ready to register RIGHT NOW before the limited seats are filled!
- Payment: All payments are non-refundable. Full payment is required to confirm your registration. The event is limited in size and will fill quickly. Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until full payment is received and you receive a confirmation invoice. Terry Wahls LLC., reserves the right to place you on a waiting list should the space be unavailable when payment is submitted. Payment will only be refunded if the space is sold out.
- Payment is accepted from: Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, American Express, and PayPal.
- Cancellation by Attendee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. In the event of cancellation, Attendee will be given access to the pre-recorded Wahls Seminar and materials from the seminar. Attendee is solely responsible for a cancellation of hotel, airline, and/or car rental reservations. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Attendee’s cancellation of the Seminar.
- Cancellation by Wahls. In the unlikely event of Wahls’ cancellation, if specific speakers are cancelled, the seminar will be continued with alternative speakers and prerecorded material as needed to conduct the live event. Alternatively, if the entire live seminar is cancelled, Attendee will be provided access to a pre-recorded version of the specific Wahls Seminar. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Wahls cancellation of the Seminar.
- Terry Wahls, LLC., reserves the right to cancel or reschedule for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure. If the event is canceled, Terry Wahls, LLC,s’ only responsibility will be to provide access to the pre-recorded seminar lectures, semniar lectures and seminar materials via the seminar membership site. Terry Wahls LLC., cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements.
- See Full Terms and Conditions before purchasing