The Wahls Protocol®
For You and Your Patients!
The Wahls Protocol® Seminar, August 3-5
Health Professional Workshop and Certification, August 6th
The Health Professional Workshop on August 6th, is designed specifically for the health and medical professionals. This workshop builds on the seminar content of the previous 3 days and provides the science behind how and why the protocol works. This thorough understanding will allow you to improve your patient care by customizing what you’ve learned and applying it in your clinic.
You Won’t be Disappointed!
The Wahls Protocol® offers patients a lifeline when conventional medicine has failed them Medication after medication can slow and sometimes pause their symptoms but cannot reverse the course of autoimmune or chronic diseases. The Wahls Protocol®, implemented by Dr. Wahls herself, thousands of Wahls Warriors™, and in various clinical trials, has shown to positively impact the following diseases:
- Chronic pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Mood disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- And many more
I know how hard it can be to have patients come into your office with low or no improvement. Here is an opportunity to improve their life! This protocol requires strength and dedication to adopt, and rarely can people do it alone. Your support and guidance could be the deciding factor in whether a patient gets better and is able to get out of that wheelchair, walk, and even run again!
Hear from last year's attendees
Results on Clinical Trials Using The Wahls Protocol
Dr. Wahls and her Hero’s Journey
Dr. Wahls is a clinical professor of medicine at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and conducts clinical research with a deep background in peer-reviewed published papers. This is her timeline to health.
She began having her first MS related symptoms, episodes of facial pain.
Pain episodes became more frequent
and more resistant to treatment.
She transitioned to secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. She underwent chemotherapy to slow the disease and began using a tilt-recline wheelchair.
Her torso was so weak she could
not sit in a regular chair. She also
started experiencing brain fog.
Dr. Wahls created the Wahls Protocol®, which gave her the nutrients she needed from foods rather than supplements.
She was able to walk without a cane and even complete an 18-mile bicycle tour.
She began her first clinical trial,
testing her protocol in
others with progressive MS.
She had her first episode of dim vision and heat intolerance.
She was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis.
She extensively researched nutrients important to brain health and started taking them as supplements. The steepness of decline
in her health slowed, but she was still declining.
Dr. Wahls discovered The Institute for Functional Medicine, an organization devoted to leveraging the latest scientific discoveries to better care for those with chronic diseases. Based on their research, she added to her list of vitamins and supplements. She learned about neuromuscular electrical stimulation and added that to her routine.
Her brain fog resolved.
Her heat intolerance was resolved and she was able to enjoy a daily sauna again
She was able to jog again.
The first Wahls Protocol® Seminar is held.
Start Your Patients on their Hero’s Journey
What’s Covered in the Health Professional Workshop
The Wahls Protocol® Certification
As the Wahls Protocol® continues to gain traction with the patient and consumer community, the demand for practitioners familiar with the Wahls Protocol® continues to grow. Dr. Wahls introduces the Wahls Protocol® Cookbook in April. With the release of this book, we expect an even larger audience who will seek support from nutritionists, wellness coaches, and doctors to successfully implement the protocol.
This certification is the ONLY program that teaches The Wahls Protocol®. The knowledge and experience this certification provides will allow you to reach a client base that needs guidance and support with the significant lifestyle changes required.
Why Should I Do the Certification?
Reserve Your Space NOW
Limited Space Available
3-Day Seminar + Health Professional Workshop
Reg $2594 Sale $1949
Aug 6, exam after workshop
*Note you must also register for the 3-Day Seminar and Health Workshop
Frequently asked questions
Everyone is welcome to attend on August 6th. However, the content and lectures are directed towards health and medical professionals. If any of the following statements ring true for you, you should join us:
- You are a medical or health professional
- You have a good understanding of the clinical terms related to your health issues
- You want to learn what Dr. Wahls is teaching health professionals
- You want to learn everything that you possibly can about what is in your control and what functional medicine practitioners can offer
- You are reading all you can about your health challenges but still want to know more
The content covered in the 3 -Day seminar is included in the testing. However, we recognize that it may be hard to get away for 4 full days from your practice. Therefore, if you are unable to make the first 3 days, please let us know and we can get you audios of those presentations. In order to receive the audio, you still need to purchase the 3-Day Seminar ticket.
Attending the Health Professional Workshop on August 6th is necessary to take your Certification Exam.
To maintain your status:
- Must sign the licensing agreement
- Your first year's certification fee will be waived, each additional year of your certification will cost $97 (our cost for keeping our Wahls Protocol Health Professional Directory up-to-date) and will be auto-renewed.
- Maintain active certification/licensing
- You will be listed on the Wahls Protocol Health Professional Directory.
- American Council on Exercise
- Bark Coaching Institute
- Catalyst Coaching Institute
- Duke Integrative Medicine
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Institute of Transformational Nutrition
- Intrinsic Coach International
- National Institute of Whole Health
- Mentor Coach
- Real Balance Global Wellness Services
- Wellcoaches Corporation
- Wellness Inventory
- Completion of the Institute of Functional Medicine’s “Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice” or equivalent, to be reviewed on case-by-case basis
If your program isn't listed, we will review your qualifications when you submit your application.
Terms and Conditions
- I am ready to register RIGHT NOW before the limited seats are filled!
- Payment: All payments are non-refundable. Full payment is required to confirm your registration. The event is limited in size and will fill quickly. Registrations are on a first come, first serve basis. Your registration is not confirmed and payment is not deemed made until full payment is received and you receive a confirmation invoice. Terry Wahls LLC., reserves the right to place you on a waiting list should the space be unavailable when payment is submitted. Payment will only be refunded if the space is sold out.
- Payment is accepted by, Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, American Express, and PayPal.
- Cancellation by Attendee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. In the event of cancellation, Attendee will be given access to the pre-recorded Wahls Seminar and materials from the seminar. Attendee is solely responsible for a cancellation of hotel, airline, and/or car rental reservations. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Attendee’s cancellation of the Seminar.
- Cancellation by Wahls. In the unlikely event of Wahls’ cancellation, if specific speakers are cancelled, the seminar will be continued with alternative speakers and prerecorded material as needed to conduct the live event. Alternatively, if the entire live seminar is cancelled, Attendee will be provided access to a pre-recorded version of the specific Wahls Seminar. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Wahls is not responsible for any consequential or other losses resulting from Wahls cancellation of the Seminar.
- Terry Wahls, LLC, reserves the right to cancel or reschedule for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure. If the event is canceled, Terry Wahls, LLC’s only responsibility will be to provide access to the pre-recorded seminar lectures, seminar lectures and seminar materials via the seminar membership site. Terry Wahls LLC., cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements.
By purchasing a registration to The Wahls Protocol Seminar 2017, this constitutes as acknowledgement and acceptance on behalf of myself (and the individual(s) for whom I’ve purchased a registration) to the following:
(A) Any and all audio-visual video, film, or photographic recording of The Wahls Protocol Seminar 2016 for future marketing and publicity use by Dr. Terry Wahls and The Wahls Foundation.
(B) I consent to the recording of me, my voice, and my likeness, and grant The Wahls Foundation and Dr. Terry Wahls the rights to reproduce, display, distribute, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any photos or footage, whole or in part, for potential promotional and marketing materials related to Dr. Wahls, without any compensation whatsoever.
(C) I further understand and agree that Dr. Terry Wahls and The Wahls Foundation is under no obligation to capture photos or footage of me, or to make use of any photos or footage if they are created at The Wahls Protocol Seminar 2017.
- See Terms & Conditions