Gmail has recently introduced new, customizable tabs to help sort your emails. This has resulted in some of Dr. Wahls’ emails being sent to a “Promotions” tab. The Wahls team has put together a set of steps that will help you locate our emails and ensure that you don’t miss out on any of Dr. Wahls’ newsletters, offers, or other announcements.
To download or print these instructions, click here.
- Login to your Gmail email account.
- You will now see your Gmail inbox. Notice that there are 3 tabs on top: “Primary”, “Social”, and “Promotions”.
- Click on “Promotions”.
- Find an email from Dr. Terry Wahls (newsletters, webinar announcements, and other such communication).
You can view the email to make sure that you have the correct email.
- In order to get these emails into your primary tab, you can either drag it or right click it.
Drag the email and drop it into the primary tab.
OR right-click the email while viewing the promotions tab.
- The email will then move to the primary tab. A message above your inbox will ask if you want to always put messages from our team in the primary tab.
- Select “Yes”. Then you will see the following confirmation:
- You may also label the email so that you can track it better. To do that, select the email.
- Click the label icon:
- Select a label: